1999 CASCA CGPS Poster
Canadian Galactic Plane Survey: Phase 2
The poster can also be viewed on a single massive
web page of full-scale inline images, but these are several MB and may be
tedious to download. The images can be viewed individually if desired.
Finally, gzipped PS copies of each page can be downloaded separately:
If you have any questions about this poster, please contact Lewis Knee.
- Title and Author List
- CGPS Introduction
- Why We Need High Resolution
- Dwingeloo vs. CGPS Resolution Comparison
- CGPS Phase 2: Building on Success
- Phase 1 Science Highlights: The Galactic Chimney
- Phase 1 Science Highlights: HI Self-Absorption Regions
- Molecular Clouds in the Making?
- Phase 1 Science Highlights: Stellar Wind-ISM Interactions
- Phase 1 Science Highlights: Theoretical Understanding of HI Structures
- Hydrodynamical Simulations
- Phase 2: Polarimetry and Magnetic Fields
- Mapping the Galactic Magnetic Field
- Phase 2: The Local Spiral Arm
- Phase 2: The Disk-Halo Connection
- Phase 2 Disk-Halo Target Regions
- Phase 2: The Cepheus Flare Clouds