Jayanne's CGPS site
The June Newsletter
- Maintained by Magdalen Normandeau,this
site describes other projects as well as the Anchor.
Consortium CGPS Website
- A secure site with the membership
directory, registry, etc.
Public CGPS Website
- Overview of the project, list of collaborating
institutions, status, etc.
For the January 1999 AAS:
- Press Release Material
Illustrations and text
for the press release. Embargoed until 10:00 AM Jan. 8, 1999
- Chose the Public Outreach Image
These are options for
in the press release.
- Dimensions on Moment Maps
- This includes new velocity information (FWHM of structure)
as well as dimensions (units are in parsec).
- This hardly looks like a mushsroom when turned so that
the cap is up.
I'm working on a colour image that might emphasize the
- Local Worm
- I think we found another vertical structure.
At a distance of ~1 kpc, it is only 77 pc high though.
Old Work and Anwers to Questions:
- Characteristics of Anchor
- Parameters to use in models.
- Stem Velocities
- (for Shantanu originally)
- Cap Velocities
- (for Sergey originally)
- Image Gallery
- (for Charles Kerton originally)