CGPS Data Products
The Primary CGPS Data
Set is available from the Canadian Astronomical Data
We ask that papers that use CGPS data provide the following acknowledgement:
``The research presented in this paper has used data from the Canadian
Galactic Plane Survey, a Canadian project with international partners,
supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council.''
The official paper to cite for a description of the CGPS is Taylor et
al. 2003, AJ, 125, 3145.
Below is a full list of all CGPS data products, grouped into three
Each entry gives the relevant paper and associated data links. A list of all
CGPS papers is available on a separate page.
- Primary Data - the official CGPS map and cube mosaic images
- Companion Surveys - other related survey data in the same region
- Derived Data - extracted from the primary data for specific analyses
- Primary Data
- ``The Canadian Galactic Plane Survey''
Taylor, Gibson, Peracaula, Martin, Landecker, Brunt, Dewdney, Dougherty, Gray, Higgs, Kerton, Knee, Kothes, Purton, B. Uyaniker, Wallace, Willis, & Durand, 2003, AJ, 125, 3145
- Companion Surveys
- ``An absolutely calibrated survey of polarized emission from the northern sky at 1.4 GHz''
Wolleben, Landecker, Reich, & Wielebinski, 2005, A&A, accepted
- ``The Low-Resolution DRAO Survey of H I Emission from the Galactic Plane: Part II''
Higgs, Landecker, Asgekar, Davison, Rothwell, & Yar-Uyaniker, 2005, AJ, 129, 2750
- ``The Low-Resolution DRAO Survey of H I Emission from the Galactic Plane''
Higgs & Tapping, 2000, AJ, 120, 2471
- ``A Mid-Infrared Galaxy Atlas (MIGA)''
Kerton & Martin, 2000, ApJS, 126, 85
- ``The Five College Radio Astronomy Observatory CO Survey of the Outer Galaxy''
Heyer, Brunt, Snell, Howe, Schloerb, & Carpenter, 1998, ApJS, 115, 241
- ``The 7C(G) survey of radio sources at 151 MHz -- the Galactic plane at 80° < l < 104° and 126° < l < 180°, for |b| < 5.5°''
Vessey & Green, 1998, MNRAS, 294, 607
- ``The High-Resolution IRAS Galaxy Atlas''
Cao, Terebey, Prince, & Beichman, 1997, ApJS, 111, 387
- ``The DRAO Galactic Plane Survey Pilot Project: the W3/4/5/HB3 Region''
Normandeau, Taylor, & Dewdney, 1997, ApJS, 108, 279
- Derived Data Products
- ``A Self-Absorption Census of Cold H I Clouds in the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey''
Gibson, Taylor, Higgs, Brunt, & Dewdney, 2005, ApJ, 626, 195
- ``1420 MHz Continuum Absorption toward Extragalactic Sources in the Galactic Plane''
Strasser & Taylor, 2004, ApJ, 603, 560
- ``Rotation Measures of Compact Sources in the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey''
Brown, Taylor, & Jackel, 2003, ApJS, 145, 213
- ``An Outer Galaxy Molecular Cloud Catalog''
Brunt, Kerton, & Pomerleau, 2003, ApJS, 144, 47
Return to the CGPS page.